Terms and Conditions
Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy has established the following Terms and Conditions for visiting this website / mobile app in accordance with its, Law, Rules and Regulations as well as UAE laws. If a person breaches these Terms and Conditions, Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy reserves the right to use the law to protect its infrastructure and information. The courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in this connection.
Acceptable Usage of the Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website and mobile apps
Regardless whether you are registered user or not, by accessing Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website / mobile app you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To use the site only for lawful purposes
- Not to use the marks and logos appearing through this site / mobile app which are proprietary of Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy, without the prior written consent of Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy, unless permitted by applicable law
- Not to commit any criminal offense
- Not to post or transmit any disruptive or offensive messages, including offensive comments about race, gender, hair color, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, pornography, religious beliefs and practices, political beliefs or national origin
- Not to attempt to circumvent data protection scheme, uncover security loopholes, or to decrypt secure data
- Not to misinterpret your identity in any communication with Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy Not to Access / Modify / Delete any of the information posted on Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website or mobile app
- Not to Access / Modify / Delete any of the information posted on Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website or mobile app
- Not to transmit fraudulent or any other messages / materials prohibited by law
- Not to create / run / install any content that contains malicious code, viruses or any other programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website or mobile app. Also not to intentionally perform any other act that will interfere with the normal operations of Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website.
Payment Conditions for Credit Rating and Global Trusted e-Network services
- Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy” maintains the https://eservice.dubaichamber.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED & USD will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Payment Confirmation: Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the customer via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Cancellation Policy: No Cancellation is allowed after the payment is made successfully.
Refund Policy: No Refund is allowed after the payment is made successfully.
If you are registered with Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website or mobile app for accessing online services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and personal information and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device . You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy cannot bear responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website / mobile app.
Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its website / mobile app or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment or mobile device used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site / mobile app and the user shall indemnify Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy from and against all liabilities resulting from the user’s failure to observe these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions Modifications
Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will be always published on Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy website and online platforms where applicable.